Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
Click to listen to audio:
NHCN co-founders Dianne and Pamela talk about Pamela’s journey as a black actress with natural hair in Hollywood and whether or not being natural has impacted Pamela’s career.
Mentioned in this episode: Pamela’s IMDB Acting Credits Page
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Taking Split Ends To Task – Do You Really Have To Cut Split Ends?
- NHCN Podcast 0019: The Lucrative Hair Weave Market
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- Nappy Hair – The Other “N” Word?
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- 4 Things I Have Learned About Myself Since Deciding to Go Natural
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- Why It’s Wrong to Call Your Hair Nappy
- Guest Post: Afro Love
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question