Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
Chemo curls is the phenomena where a person’s hair grows back a different texture, (often curlier) than it was before losing hair to chemotherapy treatments.
Dianne discusses her personal bout with cancer and the chemotherapy treatments that resulted in Dianne losing all of her natural hair and how chemotherapy has affected the hair that is growing back post treatment.
Subscribe to Dianne’s “Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey” on YouTube
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- Cancer Support Resources That You Might Not Know Exist
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Female Pattern Baldness and Alopecia – The 411 for Naturals
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Why Is My Hair Not Growing? Reasons Why Your Hair Is Stubbornly Short
- Losing Your Natural Hair? The Remedy Might Be In Your Kitchen!
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
- NHCN Podcast 005: Embracing Our Own Standard of Natural Beauty
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question