NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
Latest posts by NHCN (see all)
- The concept that “creamy crack addiction requires rehab.”
- The potential side effects of the chemicals used in the popular shampoos that we use every day.
- The emotional and physical effects of transitioning to natural.
- The 3 biggest complaints or misconceptions that you find women have about their natural hair.
- And a whole lot more!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- BBC News Covers Stylists’ Concerns Due to Shift to Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- Resisting The Temptation To Relax Your Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place