[Video] Pretty Little Naturalista Learns That Styling Her Hair Like Mom Takes Practice
I fell in love with little five year old Ryleigh Lynne who is learning to style her natural hair and decided to make an instructional video. When she tries to pull all of her thick, beautiful natural hair into a ponytail, “like mommy does” she comes to the conclusion that she “has too much hair” and seeks help with her ponytail. She soon learns that she is on her own and apologies because she “had to do some thinking” (about her approach to getting her into a ponytail I guess). Too cute!
Despite her struggle I learned a few tips on patience from Ryleigh. A must see video!
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Woman Shaves Head Bald After Weave Damaged Her Scalp
- YouTuber Does Big Chop in Vietnam!
- 4 Videos That Show You How to Draw Natural Hair
- Husband’s Shocking Reaction to His Wife Perming Her Natural Hair!
- 3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair
- Update on Vanessa VanDyke: Student Who was Threatened with Suspension from School for Natural Hair
- How to Care for an African American Child’s Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Club Targeting Young Women Has Their First Meetup
- Natural Hair Video: Aqueela’s Shaved Locs
- [Video] Today Show Beauty Expert Turns Natural Hair Debacle Into a Learning Experience
- The Politics of Hair: Choosing Between Straight or Natural Hair on the Job [Video]
- Coming To Terms With Losing My Natural Hair [Video]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College