Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey - June 20, 2017
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey - June 2, 2017
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Female Pattern Baldness and Alopecia – The 411 for Naturals
- Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Losing Your Natural Hair? The Remedy Might Be In Your Kitchen!
- 5 Tried And Tested Ways To Stop Hair Breakage
- Natural Hair Video: Aqueela’s Shaved Locs
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College