Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL) - April 6, 2018
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026 - November 4, 2017
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- Losing Your Natural Hair? The Remedy Might Be In Your Kitchen!
- Female Pattern Baldness and Alopecia – The 411 for Naturals
- Natural Hair Video: Aqueela’s Shaved Locs
- Video: Natural Hairstyle Evolution Over The Last 100 Years
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
- Myths And Misconceptions You May Have About Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- NHCN Podcast 0011: Commentary – Making Natural Hair Acceptable Takes An Obscene Amount of Time
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question