3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair
- Black Women’s Reactions to 90’s Hair Products Echoes That of Many Naturals - April 19, 2018
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference BetweenWeaves, Wigs, and Extensions - April 14, 2018
- Woman Shaves Head Bald After Weave Damaged Her Scalp - April 5, 2018
What happens when you let your sibling or dad do your natural and they don’t know how? You might get your dad combing your dry hair. You might get your brother tangling your hair in a hairtie or worse! Check out these 3 funny YouTube videos we picked of family members doing natural hair!
1. Our Brothers Do Me & My Sister’s Natural Hair by Lexis Hair
YouTuber Lexis Hair and her younger sister Alecia let their brothers Chad and Chase do or attempt to do their natural hair! The styles include sleek high ponytails, two buns, braids, one low bun, and half-up and half-down. Check it out below!
Was he paying close attention to her natural hair videos? Jewellianna Palencia puts her stepdad Earl to the test in a funny video! Palencia’s styles include a po nytail, bun, and half bun. Will Earl style Jewellianna’s baby hair correctly? Let’s watch and find out!
What happens when your brother is testing your patience but you need him to take your natural hair challenge seriously? Kirah Renee lets her brother Trent attempt to style her natural hair. The styles include a ponytail, two buns, braids, and Bantu knots. Let’s see how Trent does in the challenge!
Author: LaToya Harris
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Husband’s Shocking Reaction to His Wife Perming Her Natural Hair!
- Single Dad Shatters Stereotypes About Hairstyling
- The Power Of The Puff… The Afro Puff That Is
- Five year old Maleigha’s Natural Hair Salon Adventure
- NHCN Podcast 0013: Do You Dislike My Hair?
- How Embracing Natural Hair Boosts Self-Love and Confidence
- Exhibitionists Host Amanda Parris Shares her Joy and Pain of Wearing Natural Hair
- Frizz and Natural Hair- What’s up with That?
- Female TV News Anchors Forced to Wear Wigs to Cover their Natural Hair
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- A Toronto District School Board Principal Suspends Student for Wearing Curls
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not