Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL) - April 6, 2018
- Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026 - November 4, 2017
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
Don’t miss our engaging conversation with physician and entrepreneur, Dr. Shari Hicks Graham as she shares her insights on women of color and hair loss, hair tips and strategies and what motivated her to start her clinically tested product line LivSo, which features products geared specifically for women with kinky, curly hair and our unique hair issues and concerns. Part 1 of 2.
Dr. Hicks-Graham is also the creator of LivSo, a line of shampoo, conditioner and moisturizing lotion designed for men and women with kinky/curly hair and dry, itchy scalp. Dr. Hicks-Graham drew on her medical background to create LivSo after seeing nearly 15 patients a day suffering from dry, itchy scalp as a safe, effective alternative to the “scorched earth” treatment.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025
- Black Women and Hair Loss: Heed the Warning Signs
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- What We Can Learn From Viola Davis About Wearing Wigs, Natural Hair, and Hair Loss
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- Losing Your Natural Hair? The Remedy Might Be In Your Kitchen!
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- Do Chemo Caps Really Work On Natural Hair? Trish’s Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question