Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025 - September 27, 2017
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024 - September 25, 2017
- Natural Hair Care News Founder Featured in Entrepreneurship Video - August 25, 2017
- Why is it important to be culturally sensitive as a physician when recommending hair products to women of color?
- What motivated Dr. Hicks-Graham to create her own product line for women with natural hair?
- How does LivSo, a clinically tested hair product line addresses the unique needs of women with kinky, curly hair?
This is Part 2 of our conversation with physician and entrepreneur, Dr. Shari Hicks Graham who delves into the common hair and scalp problems and concerns that her patients of color seek her guidance on. She also reveals why she developed LivSo, her clinically tested shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer hair product line based on the unique needs of her patients with kinky, curly hair.
Dr. Hicks-Graham is also the creator of LivSo, a line of shampoo, conditioner and moisturizing lotion designed for men and women with kinky/curly hair and dry, itchy scalp. Dr. Hicks-Graham drew on her medical background to create LivSo after seeing nearly 15 patients a day suffering from dry, itchy scalp as a safe, effective alternative to the “scorched earth” treatment.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Part 1: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0024
- Female Pattern Baldness and Alopecia – The 411 for Naturals
- Black Women and Hair Loss: Heed the Warning Signs
- Trouble Finding an Afro Kinky Wig- My Chemo Hair Loss Journey
- A Bag Full Of Afro Kinky Hair – Look Good Feel Better [Video]
- What We Can Learn From Viola Davis About Wearing Wigs, Natural Hair, and Hair Loss
- You’ve Heard it Before But Worth Repeating – Tips To Avoid Hairline Damage
- Losing Your Natural Hair? The Remedy Might Be In Your Kitchen!
- Taking Split Ends To Task – Do You Really Have To Cut Split Ends?
- I’m Losing My Natural Hair [Video] – A Naturalista’s Cancer Hair Loss Journey
- Video: Top 10 Chemo Hair Loss “Aha” Moments
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question