Entrepreneur Tonya Cross Is Making Waves in the Natural Hair Space: NHCN Podcast #0026
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
Interviewing Tonya Cross, was like talking to your girlfriend at the kitchen table! We were really inspired to learn Tonya’s journey into entrepreneurship, her natural hair journey and more.
Tonya’s businesses are a family affair since her daughters all play a pivotal role in the daily operations. Daughter Desere’ 25 is the Creative Director, Cierra, 22, manages the blog and website and Gabrielle, 19, is the primary model for the product images featured on the website and social media pages!
We talked about everything from why she started her businesses, being natural as a lifestyle choice, the presence and influence of naturals over 40 and more.
Whether you are an entrepreneur or have aspirations of starting your own business, you won’t want to miss this discussion!
Accented Glory: Hand crafted fashion and Natural Hair Accessories:
The Vine Event: Event organizers that “empower people with knowledge”
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- NHCN Podcast #0023: Nubia’s Guide to Going Natural: A Conversation with Orjanette Bryant
- Natural Haircare News Podcast Mentioned on CNN Radio
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- Part 2: Alopecia, Hair Loss and More: A Candid Conversation About Our Hair with Dr. Shari Hicks Graham NHCN Podcast #0025
- NHCN Podcast 0017: The Natural Hair and the Latino Perspective With Carolina Contreras of Miss Rizos.com
- NHCN Alert: Natural Hair Product Giveaways & “Naturals Over 40” Survey
- NHCN Podcast 003: How Friends & Family React to Our Natural Hair
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- You Don’t Need a License to Style Natural Hair?
- NHCN Podcast 0010: Is Natural Hair a Fad or Here To Stay?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question