Husband’s Shocking Reaction to His Wife Perming Her Natural Hair!
Latest posts by LaToya Harris (see all)
- Tia Mowry Reminds Us Why She is a Natural Hair Guru! - January 15, 2018
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth - January 9, 2018
- 4 Videos That Show You How to Draw Natural Hair - January 6, 2018
How would your boyfriend or husband react if you permed your natural hair after 6 years of being natural? YouTuber Shay pranked her husband and high school sweetheart Trav on their YouTube Channel “Shay and Trav,” and Trav’s reaction was priceless!
Shay bought a perm kit and switched out its contents with a conditioner so that it would look like she was perming her natural hair. She was sure to cover all bases by explaining that the presence of the camera in her bathroom was so her mother could see the whole process. Shay’s story was that she was perming her natural hair because she was tired of doing it.
Trav walks in to find his wife smoothing “perm” on her hair and says, “What the heck, dude?” He is in shock! He says, “All these years you’re going to throw down the drain,” and tells her she needs to wash it out. He grabs her water bottle and fills it up. Then he tells her she is going to have to big chop and start over! Talk about natural hair support!
Shay starts to pretend her hair is burning and Trav breaks it down for her by saying, “You put some junk in your hair that burns your head.” After walking out, Trav comes back in and still helps his wife by spraying water over the part of her scalp she says is burning.
Author: LaToya Harris
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- 3 Funny Videos of Brothers and a Father Doing Natural Hair
- Help a Brotha’ Out! How Do I Maintain My Locs?
- Is Your Man Supportive Of Your Natural Hair? [Video]
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth
- Atlanta Photography Duo Kahran and Regis Bethencourt Post “AfroArt” Photos of Natural Girls and go Viral
- Does Natural Hair Make You More Black?
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- 4 Videos That Show You How to Draw Natural Hair
- Tia Mowry Reminds Us Why She is a Natural Hair Guru!
- Tennessee’s First Natural Hair School Celebrates Its 100% Pass Rate
- Tales of a Hollywood Natural: NHCN News Podcast #0021
- Embracing My Natural Crown
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question