Tia Mowry Reminds Us Why She is a Natural Hair Guru!
Latest posts by LaToya Harris (see all)
- YouTuber Does Big Chop in Vietnam! - February 12, 2018
- YouTuber Shares Note of Caution in “Natural Hair Gurus Exposed” - January 24, 2018
- Tia Mowry Reminds Us Why She is a Natural Hair Guru! - January 15, 2018
Actress Tia Mowry-Hardrict recently did the cutest natural hair tutorial with her 6-year-old son, Cree! The Game star gave some tips on how to style natural hair. Despite his hair being thick and long, Mowry said doing Cree’s hair was easy for her. In the 90’s show, Sister, Sister, Tia and her sister Tamera both had long curly natural hair that they often styled themselves.
While detangling Cree’s hair, Mowry said, “I’m so used to doing this because I had curly hair all my life, and this is what I used to do when I was a child.” After detangling a small section of Cree’s hair, Mowry mentioned that she still had a long way to go with the rest of his hair. Again, if you remember Tia and her sister Tamera’s thick hair on “Sister, Sister,” you can understand the reason why she moved through her son’s natural hair with no problem!
Tia Mowry said when Cree was 3-years old, she would put on a bathing suit and get in the tub with him to do his hair. “I was like, ‘Let’s go! We are about to tackle this hair’”, the 39-year-old said. Mowry did the Big Chop back in 2014.
In addition to the video with her son, Mowry recently did a video tutorial about 3 favorite natural hairstyles and we loved it! Not only does she provide natural hair tips, but she also makes you laugh in the process. Tia Mowry-Hardrict continues to remind us why she is a natural hair guru!
Author: LaToya Harris
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure of which products are right for your hair type? Visit our solution oriented natural hair products store.|
You May Also Like:
- Jill Scott: The Queen of Natural Hair- A Look at Styles Through the Years
- Sonequa Martin-Green Appears on the Cover of Entertainment Weekly Rocking Her Natural Hair
- Hollywood Embraces Natural Hair- The Celebration of Natural Girls on the Red Carpet
- 3 Reasons We Love Amara La Negra
- Hair Love: Torrei Hart’s Natural Hair Care Line
- Kelis Gives Herself a New Haircut!
- Erica Campbell Makes Case for Going Natural!
- USA Today Explores the Natural Hair Movement’s Growth
- Husband’s Shocking Reaction to His Wife Perming Her Natural Hair!
- Video: Was It a Really Bad Camera Timing or Was QVC Hosts Mocking Natural Hair Model?
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Embraces Her Natural Curls, Credits Her Son As Her Inspiration
- Taraji P. Henson’s New Cut Is Everything
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question