Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL)
We recently received a video submission from one of our readers: R4LQUAN on YouTube. The video will show you how to go from dry brittle thirsty hair to moisturized, slick defining curls and coils.”
If you are a follower of our site, you know that we tend to focus on the social aspects and challenges of what it is like to wear hair natural in a eurocentric society but we do love natural hair how – to’s every now and then. Check out the video below. Thanks R4LQUAN for sharing.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference Between Weaves, Wigs, and Extensions
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- Do You Find the Term “Nappy Hair” Offensive?
- Top Tips for Dealing with Black Hair Discrimination
- How To Achieve Second-Day Hair
- An Easy Flat Twist Style for You to Try [Video]
- Do You Really Need To Grease Your Scalp?
- Readers’ Spotlight: Nappy and Natural – Lynnette’s Story
- Is Natural Hair Still An Issue In The Workplace?
- New England Patriots and MGH Cancer Center Give a Shout Out to Coils to Locs on The Sports Hub, 98.5
- So Why Does Airport Security Need to Search My Hair?
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College