Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL)
We recently received a video submission from one of our readers: R4LQUAN on YouTube. The video will show you how to go from dry brittle thirsty hair to moisturized, slick defining curls and coils.”
If you are a follower of our site, you know that we tend to focus on the social aspects and challenges of what it is like to wear hair natural in a eurocentric society but we do love natural hair how – to’s every now and then. Check out the video below. Thanks R4LQUAN for sharing.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference Between Weaves, Wigs, and Extensions
- How to Reroute Uncomfortable Questions About your Hair
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace
- Sonequa Martin-Green Appears on the Cover of Entertainment Weekly Rocking Her Natural Hair
- Are You Too Concerned With Curl Definition?
- ‘You Down Wit’ B-O-B? Black Owned Brands
- Natural Afro Textured Hair and Chemo Curls – Myth or Fact? NHCN Podcast 0022
- Take the #BlackSalonProblems Survey
- 8 Really Good Reasons To Stop Straightening Your Hair and Go Natural
- Teen Is Founder, CEO Of Six Figure Global Natural Hair Product Business
- Afros: A Natural Hair Exhibit
- NHCN Podcast 0020: Naturals Over 40 – Do We Have A Voice?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here