Video Sharing: HOW TO GET CURLY HAIR (TUTORIAL)
Latest posts by Dianne Austin (see all)
We recently received a video submission from one of our readers: R4LQUAN on YouTube. The video will show you how to go from dry brittle thirsty hair to moisturized, slick defining curls and coils.”
If you are a follower of our site, you know that we tend to focus on the social aspects and challenges of what it is like to wear hair natural in a eurocentric society but we do love natural hair how – to’s every now and then. Check out the video below. Thanks R4LQUAN for sharing.
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Why I Love Hair Steaming My Naturally Kinky Hair
- Zendaya Lets Us Know the Difference Between Weaves, Wigs, and Extensions
- Frizz and Natural Hair- What’s up with That?
- An Easy Flat Twist Style for You to Try [Video]
- Okay High Porosity Hair You Win!
- NHCN Podcast 0015: Loving Our Natural Hair Shrinkage
- Move Over Argan, Monoi and Jojoba Oil: There’s A Tried and True Staple That Boosts the Strength of Natural Hair
- Video: Got Locs? Loc Curling Tips and Hairstyles
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- A Retrospective: Our Favorite Natural Hair Products in 2013
- 4 Topics That Unnerve and Divide The Natural Hair Community
- Why I’m Sharing My Cancer Journey [Video]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective