Natural Hair Annual Events
- How to Reroute Uncomfortable Questions About your Hair - December 11, 2018
- Natural Hair Annual Events - December 8, 2018
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women - December 4, 2018
As a natural woman, having a community of support from like-minded people is a powerful resource. If you haven’t attended a natural hair event before, you may want to consider it. There are many held around the nation each year. Below are some that may be of interest to you.
The 3rd Annual New Jersey Natural Hair and Beauty Expo
September 28th and 29th 2019
For the third year, NJNHBE provides NJ and its nearby states and cities with an event centered on natural hair and beauty education, promotion of confidence, self-love and mental health. The two-day event includes shopping with over 70 different vendors, workshops, panels, Q & A sessions, surprise speakers, swag bags, and much more!
Taliah Waajid World Natural Hair & Healthy Lifestyle Event
April 27th and 29th, 2019
College Park, GA
Known as the largest and most prominent hair event in the world, this event occurs for the 22nd year in a row. The focus is on joining professionals and their customer base together for a natural exchange of information. This engagement includes hair care and styling techniques, health and wellness, new products, samples and more. This massive event includes a new professional hairstyling workshop for attendees. Over 200 vendors will be on site to shop with. There will also be live entertainment, a spa zone and even a man cave. All ages welcome!
2019 Naturals in the City Hair and Wellness Expo
July 13, 2019
For the Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas areas, the Naturals in the City Hair and Wellness Expo takes place for the 8 th year in a row. The platform offers promotion of natural beauty, health and wellness, and education on entrepreneurship. Natural health and beauty companies connect and engage one-on-one with their customers. There will be a surprise celebrity guest, workshops, panels, vendors, a main stage, and a man cave.
Author: Qiana Williams
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.
You May Also Like:
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
- A Historical Perspective to Natural Hair Movement
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- The Natural Hair Journey- How to Begin the Process of Going Natural
- How to Dispel Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
- Growth Tracking the Natural Hair Industry Over the Last Five Years
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- How The Natural Hair Movement Empowered Me
- Carolina “Miss Rizos” Contreras Opens a Natural Hair Salon in the Dominican Republic!
- YouTuber Does Big Chop in Vietnam!
- Jill Scott: The Queen of Natural Hair- A Look at Styles Through the Years