Natural Hair Annual Events
- How to Reroute Uncomfortable Questions About your Hair - December 11, 2018
- Natural Hair Annual Events - December 8, 2018
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women - December 4, 2018
As a natural woman, having a community of support from like-minded people is a powerful resource. If you haven’t attended a natural hair event before, you may want to consider it. There are many held around the nation each year. Below are some that may be of interest to you.
The 3rd Annual New Jersey Natural Hair and Beauty Expo
September 28th and 29th 2019
For the third year, NJNHBE provides NJ and its nearby states and cities with an event centered on natural hair and beauty education, promotion of confidence, self-love and mental health. The two-day event includes shopping with over 70 different vendors, workshops, panels, Q & A sessions, surprise speakers, swag bags, and much more!
Taliah Waajid World Natural Hair & Healthy Lifestyle Event
April 27th and 29th, 2019
College Park, GA
Known as the largest and most prominent hair event in the world, this event occurs for the 22nd year in a row. The focus is on joining professionals and their customer base together for a natural exchange of information. This engagement includes hair care and styling techniques, health and wellness, new products, samples and more. This massive event includes a new professional hairstyling workshop for attendees. Over 200 vendors will be on site to shop with. There will also be live entertainment, a spa zone and even a man cave. All ages welcome!
2019 Naturals in the City Hair and Wellness Expo
July 13, 2019
For the Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas areas, the Naturals in the City Hair and Wellness Expo takes place for the 8 th year in a row. The platform offers promotion of natural beauty, health and wellness, and education on entrepreneurship. Natural health and beauty companies connect and engage one-on-one with their customers. There will be a surprise celebrity guest, workshops, panels, vendors, a main stage, and a man cave.
Author: Qiana Williams
|“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.|
You May Also Like:
- Natural Hair Event Alert: New England DIY Products at Whole Foods
- Celebrity Natural Hair Stylist Felicia Leatherwood Sets The Mood for Seeds Of Luv Natural Hair Event – Boston – Photos
- The NaySayers Were Wrong…Natural Hair Is Not Going Anywhere
- The Politics Behind Natural Hair- What Kind of Statement am I Making?
- How to Work Through the Highs and Lows of the Natural Hair Journey
- 3 Reasons We Love Amara La Negra
- Lupita Nyong’o Inspires All Natural Women
- How to Dispel Common Misconceptions About Natural Hair
- YouTuber Does Big Chop in Vietnam!
- Atlanta Photography Duo Kahran and Regis Bethencourt Post “AfroArt” Photos of Natural Girls and go Viral
- Growth Tracking the Natural Hair Industry Over the Last Five Years
- How The Natural Hair Movement Empowered Me
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective