Natural Hair Care News
Changing Attitudes About Natural Hair – One Article and Podcast At A Time…
You can learn everything that you need or want to know about natural hair care on the Internet. That’s a good thing! My sister and I are thrilled to see that more and more black women and men are embracing their kinky, curly, wavy hair.
There are scores of websites on natural hair; natural hair care videos on YouTube, natural hair products, books, articles and directories. If you’re like my sister and I, you’ve spent hours searching for:
- Which natural hair care videos speak to my type of hair?
- Where can I find the best natural hair care blogs that address my natural hair care questions?
- What are the best natural hair care tips and strategies.
- What is my curly hair type?
- What natural hair care products should I use for my hair type?
- How do I transition from relaxer to natural?
- Should I do the “Big Chop” or slowly transition to natural?
Information can easily be found on how to care for natural hair. Actually, there is so much great information out there, that we became quite overwhelmed by the choices.
That’s when we realized that although there is tons of information on the web, it was hard to find one place where you could research the best of the best on natural hair care best practices, products, hairstyles and more. It’s why we created Natural Hair Care News. If we were spending hours on the web looking for information on caring for natural hair, others were also.
We also have some very strong opinions about the social and political aspects of natural hair both nationally and globally
What you’ll find on the Natural Haircare News site that you won’t find on other sites is that we spend a lot of time discussing attitudes about natural hair. Besides natural hair tips, you’ll also get thought provoking commentary on topics like:
…and a whole lot more.
Whether you are looking for perspectives on natural hair and the black community, searching for tips on going natural, tips on how to transition from relaxers, or just looking for the best products to use for your curly hair type, Natural Hair Care News is your central resource on your journey for information on the best and latest trends on natural hair care from around the web.
Natural Hair Care News is a birthing process. We are growing day by day and we are scouring the web to bring you the latest information.
We are thoughtfully adding information to the website in order to have the most comprehensive information available from across the web.
If you don’t see what you are looking for on our website, or you have news that you’d like to see posted, email us at:
…and let us know so that we can add it to the site.
Whether you are already “happy to be nappy” or you are transitioning to natural hair, we’re here to help.
To your success!
Pamela & Dianne
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Transitioners Start Here
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace