Interviewing Tonya Cross, was like talking to your girlfriend at the kitchen table! We were really inspired to learn Tonya’s journey into entrepreneurship, her natural hair journey and more.
Tonya’s businesses are a family affair since her daughters all play a pivotal role in the daily operations. Daughter Desere’ 25 is the Creative Director, […]
Why is it important to be culturally sensitive as a physician when recommending hair products to women of color? What motivated Dr. Hicks-Graham to create her own product line for women with natural hair? How does LivSo, a clinically tested hair product line addresses the unique needs of women with kinky, curly […]
Don’t miss our engaging conversation with physician and entrepreneur, Dr. Shari Hicks Graham as she shares her insights on women of color and hair loss, hair tips and strategies and what motivated her to start her clinically tested product line LivSo, which features products geared specifically for women with kinky, curly hair […]
“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural. Not sure […]
So many things run through your mind when faced with a cancer diagnosis. Although hair loss may be perceived by those not touched by cancer as something that should be the least of one’s worries, chemotherapy induced hair loss can be traumatic for many women. Our identity is connected in some ways to our […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question