We’ve got a lot of information to share about natural haircare. Not only the best natural hair tips and strategies, but the “why” behind the natural haircare movement and how we as a people view women in particular who chose to wear their hair natural.
Join the conversation!
Don’t miss our engaging conversation with physician and entrepreneur, Dr. Shari Hicks Graham as she shares her insights on women of color and hair loss, hair tips and strategies and what motivated her to start her clinically tested product line LivSo, which features products geared specifically for women with kinky, curly […]
Whether you are a natural or you are thinking about going natural, you’ll want to join us for an engaging conversation with author Orjanette Bryant as she discusses her new book, Nubia’s Guide To Going Natural delves into very interesting aspects of the natural hair conversation including:
The concept that “creamy […]
Click below to listen
Is chemo curls a myth or fact from the black woman’s perspective?
Chemo curls is the phenomena where a person’s hair grows back a different texture, (often curlier) than it was before losing hair to chemotherapy treatments.
Dianne discusses her personal bout with cancer and the […]
Click to listen to audio:
NHCN co-founders Dianne and Pamela talk about Pamela’s journey as a black actress with natural hair in Hollywood and whether or not being natural has impacted Pamela’s career.
Mentioned in this episode: Pamela’s IMDB Acting Credits Page
“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at […]
Download the audio: (4 mins, 7 secs)
Are naturals over 40 represented in social media? We have some thoughts on the topic, (no surprise)! Listen to hear what we think.
Bottom Line: We want to raise the profile of the mature natural-haired black women. You can help us […]
[Audio clip: view full post to listen]
Download the audio (13 mins, 18 secs)
There are women in countries such as Asia, India, and parts of Latin America whose hair is being forcibly cut off of their heads. Other women […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College