We’ve got a lot of information to share about natural haircare. Not only the best natural hair tips and strategies, but the “why” behind the natural haircare movement and how we as a people view women in particular who chose to wear their hair natural.
Join the conversation!
In this podcast, Dianne shares her experience of having her natural hair searched by security at the airport and how she responded to the request.
We have two natural hair product giveaways and one survey that we want to make sure that you take advantage of:
Pamela and Dianne share their thoughts on an article from an insightful young woman who thoughtfully shares with the world her struggle with the amount of time that she spends on making her natural hair acceptable to others.
Is the natural hair journey that has gained momentum over the last several years just the “Flavor of the Month”, or is it here to stay? Listen to the talk show and then tell us what you think by leaving your comments.
Natural Hair Expert Marie Compere of Luv My Natural Curls answers some of the questions that naturals ask about the most: how to care for their natural kinks and curls. Marie also shares information on the “Seeds of Luv”, annual natural hair event in held in Massachusetts.
Dianne and Pamela discuss the growth and direction of Natural Haircare News: More podcasts focused on the social issues related to natural hair, natural hair expert issues along with traditional tips and strategies.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College