Share Your Stories, Views and Events – Submit Your Article or Video
We welcome guest posts and videos from Naturalistas, Natural Hair Bloggers, Natural Hair Event Organizers, and companies that specialize in natural hair products, (no sales and marketing posts).
Topics of Interest
- Natural Hair Journey
- Product Reviews
- Hair Politics, (How you and others view or think about natural hair)
- “How to” posts and videos
- Recommendations on the best hair styles and techniques
- Upcoming natural hair events/news
What You Need To Know Before Submitting
Articles should be post-ready without the need for extensive editing. Natural Hair Care News reserves the right to modify articles that are too long or that are not informational in nature. Our goal is to inform and educate our audience.
We manually review every article submission and check for uniqueness using Copyscape. Submission does not guarantee that your article will be posted. Please read the criteria below before submitting. If ready, submit using the “Click Here” button below.
Here’s a short list of the types of submissions that will not be posted:
- Articles that are not 100% unique. We don’t accept articles that have been previously posted on other websites. (Previously posted videos are okay).
- Guest posts that don’t meet the guidelines/topics outlined, i.e. a focus on black women and their natural hair journey and/or related topics of interest to black women with natural hair.
- Guest posts that need extensive editing or with grammatical and sentence structure errors.
- Posts with links in the body of the post.
- Links in the resource box that lead to questionable, inappropriate or unrelated websites such as link farms, or offensive websites.
- Website Owners: One link in the bio/resource box linking back to your website is acceptable. In-posts links are not allowed.
Images: If you’d like for your photo to appear in the post, or if you’d like for us to feature a specific image, please upload a clear, high resolution photo as part of your submission. You can also upload videos with your submission.
Post submissions that are directly or indirectly marketing a product or website will not be accepted. Please contact us to advertise on our site.
Ready to Submit?
Questions? Contact email@example.com
We appreciate your submission.
Dianne & Pamela
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here