Seeing a head full of your own hair in a bag, (or in my case two bags), can be a sobering experience… But does our hair define who we are? It’s a question that I never had to think about until I lost my hair.
Join me as I explore this new stage in […]
I’ll also dive into the “politics” of hair and hair loss. Future topics: “My Top 10 Aha Moments When I Became Bald” and “Finding An Afro Kinky Wig Is Harder Than Finding Water in the Desert”.
Men aren’t the only people who suffer from hair loss. In fact, 50% of women suffer from this form of balding by the time that they reach 50 according to the North American Research Society.
Although, thank goodness, women of color often have highly textured hair that looks thick and full, we are not immune […]
Sparse hairline, thin or weak edges, a seemingly increasing forehead and traction alopecia – these are the marks of a sensitive hairline.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Transitioners Start Here