Black women rocking natural hair are frowned upon in many spheres of the society. Natural hair doesn’t fit into the conventional standards of beauty or professionalism. That’s why a lot of women of color face discrimination for wearing natural hair in the workplace. If your hair doesn’t tuck easily behind your ears or doesn’t blow […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair