A lot of mothers find it difficult to care for or maintain their African American children’s hair. Often, they complain that the hair is just too curly, frizzy, kinky and nappy that brushing and styling it is almost an impossible and futile task.
Our niece Anya is a beautiful young girl who is in love with her natural hair. She loves trying new looks and truly appreciates the uniqueness of her hair.
I decided to interview her to learn more about her natural hair love affair.
She also shared lots of great pictures of her journey over time.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question