Self-love isn’t as easy a concept to embrace for some people as it is for others. While each one of us should inherently value ourselves, it can be difficult to do if you’re not exposed to loving messages, especially from an early age. The groundbreaking study, “The Doll Test”, conducted in […]
I can remember as a child being thrilled to get a black Barbie doll with ‘afro hair’ since most of the popular dolls that were available at the time were white dolls.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College