Yes, we should know this by now. Yes, we do it to some degree.
But for someone, like me, whose fragile hair apparently snags and splits on a dime, natural hair protection is key. Especially if you are trying to retain length – which I am at this point.
I sat in my stylists […]
Hair professionals and patrons alike are at risk when it comes to the beauty salon.
In an unregulated industry where workers in particular are consistently being exposed to known carcinogens and other harmful ingredients with devastating outcomes, Black Women for Wellness and the Healthy Hair Initiative Project, plan to change that through awareness and empowerment.
Does your hair refuse to gain lengths no matter how hard you try to grow it out?
When it comes to natural hair, there are so many misconceptions. And these are so widely spread that a lot of people actually believe they are facts.
After all is said and done, I think it really comes down to simple and economical food grade choices, to bring you healthy happy hair.
Most of us, at least in the beginning, got caught up in the tide of youtube goddesses and product-tivity as we thirsted for knowledge about what to use and […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace