Let’s face it, our natural hair is prone to frizz. Frizzy hair is viewed as a virtue by our adventurous sisters because it adds fullness and texture to natural hairstyles. Then there are those of us who wish that we could take a magic wand and “poof” the frizzies away.
The good news is that you don’t need a magic wand to reduce or eliminate frizz in your natural locks. Check out these tried and true methods used by other naturals for frizz-free hair:
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question