Finger detangling is preferred by many naturals because of the benefits it offers. One such benefit is it prevents breakage when done carefully.
Ahhh, the dreaded single strand knots! For those naturalista’s who are new to their natural hair journey, single strand knots are those annoying tiny little balls of tightly tangled or knotted hair that appear at the ends , (or sometimes in the middle) of your hair strands. It actually looks and feels like a knot.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair