Natural hairstyles are no longer restricted to a few minimal styles. Many of the currently trending styles featured for 2018 transform into additional looks when the braids and twists are removed. The Black Panther film has also revamped new styles with Wakanda-inspired flair. Here are some favorites for the year thus far to experiment with:
Send us your natural hair photos and videos and we will feature you on our pages! Email: email@example.com
“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy […]
Fellow Naturalista, Keisha Charmaine has a great video for naturals who wear their hair in locs. Keisha, who has a head full of beautiful locs shares her personal strategies on how to curl your locs and these same tips can also be used with braids and twists. The video goes into detail about how […]
One interesting fact that I’ve noticed on the natural hair blogs and vlogs, including this one is the absence of information on braids and locks in the natural hair discussion. Is it by design – or just an oversight? Here’s our take on the topic.
For decades, especially in the early years of the natural hair movement – I’m talking the 1960’s and ‘70’s, having natural hair meant you wore your hair in a “picked” out afro or in braids.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question