Every natural girl and woman will learn that humidity is their kryptonite. Humidity in the air causes major frizz- and that can lead to some disappointing hair days. For naturalistas, the longer, curlier and tighter the curl, the bigger the frizz. Understanding the science of why and how the moisture in the air impacts the […]
Naturally curly hair is usually frizzy. When you are trying to go for the smooth, sleek look, frizz is the enemy.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College