When you’ve become accustomed to relaxing your hair for most of your existence, going natural is a strong jolt of reality in how much your life alters. As with any major lifestyle change, if you are unprepared for what’s in front of you, you may become deterred- and that deterrence may make you consider […]
Natural hair has a deep and rich history in America that is often forgotten about. The latest craze that has occurred within the last decade spreads wider than self-love, black pride and acceptance. The natural hair lifestyle is actually being further fed into society as healthy living has become a focus. Many are recognizing that […]
The natural hair movement gained a lot of momentum during the last few years. Black women everywhere have abandoned the perm box in return for learning how to care for their natural hair. In addition, the recent finding that links relaxers to health issues like fibroids has caused more […]
“Milkshake” singer Kelis gave herself an impromptu haircut right before catching a flight. She started off an Instagram video addressing her stylist saying, “Maisha, don’t freak out but I just decided to cut my hair.” Celebrity stylist Maisha Oliver maintains the singer’s hair.
The courageous singer said after flat ironing her red-highlighted strands, she noticed […]
Despite all the buzz to the contrary on natural black haircare, transitioning from relaxed to natural hair does not have to be traumatizing. If you have worn your hair permed or relaxed for many years, look at the transitioning stage as a formal re-introduction to the natural hair your momma gave you!
Every woman who decides to go natural carries a unique blueprint that is her natural tresses. No two heads are alike. Embrace the fact that your natural hair is beautiful, not to mention a head turner.
You are ready to go natural if you:
Are tired of the scalp issues associated with chemical relaxers, bad hair products and chronic heat styling.
Are done with spending your entire day in a costly beauty salon, giving your last hard earned dollars to the stylist and her team.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- Natural Hair Care and its Products- What’s Black-Owned and What’s Not
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College