Wearing a satin or silk headscarf to bed protects your hairstyle and prevents you from having to deal with knots and tangles in the morning. The protective headwear also helps retain your curls’ moisture and natural oils, protecting your hair from breakage and dryness.
Scarves are not limited to wearing before bed though; you […]
The reason naturalistas wear protective hair styles is to protect their natural hair from any disturbances may these be physical, chemical or environmental.
Hair loss is perhaps the most common problem encountered by African-American women who wear their hair natural.
Many Naturalistas have to deal with ends that are thin, weak, brittle, and that split.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question