Hair day for me is all about getting my hair cleaned, moisturized, detangled then put into a ponytail. Honestly, I’ll use almost anything that smells good. I came across a hair and body moisturizer that not only smells great but 100% pure and handmade: it doesn’t have any fillers, thickeners, water, no animal by-products or […]
Natural Haircare News was recently approached by Simply Organics to sample some of their natural hair oils for our readers.
They shipped two products: Simply Organics Coconut Oil and Castor Oil. They also sent a discount coupon code to share with all of you! (See below). In the interest of being fully transparent, although we received the products for free, I was not paid to write this review.
At an age when most kids are playing with toys, at the age of 9, Leanna Archer started selling her grandmother’s homemade hair concoctions. Her company, Leanna’s All Natural Hair Products is now making an impact worldwide in 80 countries and pulling in six figures. Learn more about the now […]
We share our favorite, easy to make, homemade natural hair products and more. Homemade natural hair recipes, courtesy of Naptural85 on YouTube!
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here