Hair day for me is all about getting my hair cleaned, moisturized, detangled then put into a ponytail. Honestly, I’ll use almost anything that smells good. I came across a hair and body moisturizer that not only smells great but 100% pure and handmade: it doesn’t have any fillers, thickeners, water, no animal by-products or […]
After all is said and done, I think it really comes down to simple and economical food grade choices, to bring you healthy happy hair.
Most of us, at least in the beginning, got caught up in the tide of youtube goddesses and product-tivity as we thirsted for knowledge about what to use and […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace