Naturally curly hair is usually frizzy. When you are trying to go for the smooth, sleek look, frizz is the enemy.
Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Amanda. Click here.
Admittedly, protective styling is a great way to protect your hair from damage. There are box braids, kinky twists, mini twists, mini plaits, wigs, weaves, buns and many more […]
The hair products that we love can clog pores and cause acne breakouts. If you have pimples on your forehead, temples, hairline and back, it is very likely that your hair products are causing the breakouts.
You don’t have to choose between a clear face and great hair! Rock your natural hair and prevent […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace