Yes, we should know this by now. Yes, we do it to some degree.
But for someone, like me, whose fragile hair apparently snags and splits on a dime, natural hair protection is key. Especially if you are trying to retain length – which I am at this point.
I sat in my stylists […]
After all is said and done, I think it really comes down to simple and economical food grade choices, to bring you healthy happy hair.
Most of us, at least in the beginning, got caught up in the tide of youtube goddesses and product-tivity as we thirsted for knowledge about what to use and […]
There are so many hair care products available to women these days. For naturals, it is important to be careful when choosing products for their hair.
Many African-American women are only just getting to know the hair they were born with as they have always had relaxed hair.
Research informs me that there are indeed some differences between your scalp skin and the skin on the rest of your body.
Although I love wearing my wash and go for many reasons and often defend the practice, proclaiming I prefer it over twist and braid-outs, I recently had an Aha moment. I realized I honestly, secretly, had hair envy for the fabulous twist & braid outs I see that my fine hair wasn’t achieving.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here