Did you know that it’s actually legal to discriminate against people with loc’d hair? I didn’t, and it was shocking to me too. Many people are completely unaware that this type of discrimination is considered legal. On September 15, 2016, the U.S. Federal Court of Appeals ruled that it was legal to do so because […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair