One interesting fact that I’ve noticed on the natural hair blogs and vlogs, including this one is the absence of information on braids and locks in the natural hair discussion. Is it by design – or just an oversight? Here’s our take on the topic.
For decades, especially in the early years of the natural hair movement – I’m talking the 1960’s and ‘70’s, having natural hair meant you wore your hair in a “picked” out afro or in braids.
What do brothers think about black women with natural hair? Do they love it? Hate it? Missing that weave…
Dianne and Pamela talk about a “sister to brother” survey done by Beige Ojai, a You Tuber, on black men’s opinions about natural hair. Dianne and Pamela also share their own personal stories.
Here’s a list of our favorite natural hair care vloggers on You Tube. We like to call them the “Movers and Shakers” of the natural hair care vlogging sphere!
There are so many really great natural haircare vlogs, (video blogs), for black women looking for the best tips and advice on how to manage and style our beautiful kinky, curly and wavy hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question