Natural Haircare News was recently approached by Simply Organics to sample some of their natural hair oils for our readers.
They shipped two products: Simply Organics Coconut Oil and Castor Oil. They also sent a discount coupon code to share with all of you! (See below). In the interest of being fully transparent, although we received the products for free, I was not paid to write this review.
Natural Haircare News put out a call on Facebook, when one of our readers posed a question, seeking some answers about Wen: “Is it good for us” as it relates to kinky, curly hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place