Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Amanda. Click here.
Please pause that big-chop video on YouTube, drop those scissors and let’s snap back to reality here. So you want to go natural? You want to begin a hair journey? […]
After all is said and done, I think it really comes down to simple and economical food grade choices, to bring you healthy happy hair.
Most of us, at least in the beginning, got caught up in the tide of youtube goddesses and product-tivity as we thirsted for knowledge about what to use and […]
Like a lot of naturals my hair style and more accurately length changes from day-to-day, week to week and sometimes from morning to afternoon depending on the weather!
Other factors as you know come in to play as well. Like whether we stretch it or not through various techniques or simply twist it Sunday […]
There are two very different schools of thought when it comes to whether to use shampoo or whether to opt for co-washing natural hair.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here