When 7 year old Natalie’s mom, Angie, realized her daughter was having reading and self-esteem issues, she got busy correcting those challenges.
Introducing The Adventures of Moxie Girl! A young black superhero character whose magic afro puffs “transforms what she believes to be flaws into superpowers to save her community”.
Their character creation is […]
Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Amanda. Click here.
Please pause that big-chop video on YouTube, drop those scissors and let’s snap back to reality here. So you want to go natural? You want to begin a hair journey? […]
Like a lot of naturals my hair style and more accurately length changes from day-to-day, week to week and sometimes from morning to afternoon depending on the weather!
Other factors as you know come in to play as well. Like whether we stretch it or not through various techniques or simply twist it Sunday […]
There are so many misconceptions and untruths out there about our natural hair:
Natural hair is hard to manage. Of course it is if you have never learned how to take care of your hair. Like anything, understanding your hair is half the battle. Take the time to understand your hair. What are […]
It seems that work and natural hair just doesn’t mix – at least in this case where a naturalistas’ curly, coily, kinky hair seems to be synonymous with ‘unkempt’ and ‘unprofessional’.
What if you decided to finally go natural and stop using relaxers, and nix the weaves, only to find out that your man hates the curls and coils that you were born with?
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question