Here’s an update from Veronica Parnell who we featured in an article because of the great work that she is doing with helping young women love their hair, (and bond with each other in the process). Check out Veronica’s latest news and if you are in the area, join Veronica […]
At Natural Haircare News we aim to change attitudes about natural hair. Beyond the outward appearance though, we know in order to embrace our natural hair, that we’ve covered up for so long, one must know and embrace one’s self. Doing the work to build self-awareness and self-love. Being in community with like minded women […]
Felicia Leatherwood, natural hair stylist to the stars… and me, (Lol), reached out to Natural Haircare News, to spread the word about her event.
Kurlz on Film, in Felicia’s words, is a special meet-up showcasing women filmmakers who uplift and inspire the community of naturals through their films about natural hair […]
Boston area Naturalistas are starving for attention when it comes to natural hair workshops and events in the area. (Hint to Natural hair vendors: There are a lot of Naturalistas in Massachusetts)!
New England Naturalistas are representing when it comes to getting the word out about upcoming events over the last few weeks!
If you are a naturalista in the Boston area, you know that there isn’t much going on in terms of large events that center around natural hair. That’s why I was excited to attend the “Curls Gone Wild” Natural Hair and Health event held…
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here