Every day, Black women around the world are going natural. Perm sales have declined significantly in recent years. If you need proof, visit your local beauty supply store. Boxes of relaxers have been replaced by moisturizers, co-wash conditioners, and curl enhancing products. It’s clear the natural hair movement has greatly affected the hair industry, […]
Barber, Derrick Culpepper is no stranger to hair, but styling his 3-year-old daughter Linda’s hair proved to be a challenge. In an almost one-and-a-half minute video, the dad attempts to put the little girl’s hair in two puffs. While Derrick is applying products and brushing her hair, Linda does the cutest thing by encouraging dad […]
This is the picuture I have been waiting on for like 3 years. COME ON NATURAL. pic.twitter.com/HF8AYpsciB
— e. champagne king (@meagnacarta) April 2, 2017
Ever since former President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama left the White House after two terms, they’ve been spotted having fun and […]
With the exception of the 70’s when we all wore afros, (and I wore mine with pride), I first went short and natural when I was around 20 years old. I was bored and decided to visit my bathroom and cut all my hair off!
From then on I would cut my hair when I was depressed as a way to signify a new beginning. That went on for a while then I would cut it every April and just let it grow to whatever length it ended up as until spring came around again.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Transitioners Start Here