“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at Natural Haircare News. Through informative articles, podcasts and videos, we go beyond just sharing the latest advice and tips on kinky, curly, wavy haircare – We shake things up and focus on the realities of wearing our hair natural.
Click below to listen
Is chemo curls a myth or fact from the black woman’s perspective?
Chemo curls is the phenomena where a person’s hair grows back a different texture, (often curlier) than it was before losing hair to chemotherapy treatments.
Dianne discusses her personal bout with cancer and the […]
Seeing a head full of your own hair in a bag, (or in my case two bags), can be a sobering experience… But does our hair define who we are? It’s a question that I never had to think about until I lost my hair.
Join me as I explore this new stage in […]
As hard as it might be to believe that the easiest method to combat natural hair loss might be sitting on your kitchen shelf, it is actually the fact. There are so many things that are normally found in the kitchen or kitchen garden, that can be used to treat hair loss and even improve […]
Men aren’t the only people who suffer from hair loss. In fact, 50% of women suffer from this form of balding by the time that they reach 50 according to the North American Research Society.
Although, thank goodness, women of color often have highly textured hair that looks thick and full, we are not immune […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question