At Natural Haircare News we aim to change attitudes about natural hair. Beyond the outward appearance though, we know in order to embrace our natural hair, that we’ve covered up for so long, one must know and embrace one’s self. Doing the work to build self-awareness and self-love. Being in community with like minded women […]
Click to listen to audio:
NHCN co-founders Dianne and Pamela talk about Pamela’s journey as a black actress with natural hair in Hollywood and whether or not being natural has impacted Pamela’s career.
Mentioned in this episode: Pamela’s IMDB Acting Credits Page
“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at […]
I hated going to the hair salon. It never made sense to me that I should make an appointment for 9 a.m., only to be kept waiting an hour before they sent an assistant over to put a “bib” on me to have me wait yet another hour before the stylist even sat me down in a chair. My time was valuable
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace