It is wonderfully refreshing to see young people embrace their natural hair. But what is even more amazing to me is gaining insights from young people who truly understand that good hair versus bad hair is just a fallacy that we as a people need to get over and quick.
It’s just hair!… Or is it?
I’ve been noticing a few articles lately as I surf the net looking for Natural Hair Care News that seem to be for natural hair but against the proclaimed natural hair movement.
It was intriguing to me that other blacks, particularly here in the United States, given our history, […]
There’s no doubt about it. As black women, we have a love/hate relationship with our hair.
If you’re not familiar with Melissa Harris-Perry, she’s someone that you’ll definitely want to become much more familiar with.
We’ve all seen the “perfect beauty” of the women that grace magazines and advertisements on a regular basis.
Many of these images – elevated as an example of ideal beauty – have actually been enhanced through the magic of PhotoShop software.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Transitioners Start Here
- The Benefits of Hair Steaming For Natural Hair
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question
- White Women with “Black Hairstyles”, Pictorial Raises the Consciousness Of Black Hairstyles in the Workplace