Actress Zendaya doesn’t want us to confuse wigs, weaves, and extensions with each other. In a video, the K.C. Undercover star shared things like the differences between a clip-in and track. In her own hilarious way, she even broke down the vocabulary and definitions of weaves and tracks and said she wears all of them […]
Many of us know at least one woman who used to do hair in her kitchen on the weekends. She hooked up your friend’s braids on a regular and told you she could “squeeze you in” after she gets off work on Wednesday. That home entrepreneur was someone who made the best of their […]
YouTuber and world traveler CharlyCheer did the Big Chop on the streets of Hanoi, Vietnam. The 31-year-old’s natural hair locked into a sort of side bun because she hadn’t been taking care of it.
After mustering up all of the courage she could, CharlyCheer sat next to the barber and used his scissors to chop […]
While styling little girls’ (and boys’) hair has long been a mother’s domain, dads shouldn’t fear the comb! One single dad in Huntsville, Alabama is showing other fathers how hairstyling is done — a class at a time.
What This Dad Is Doing
Darious Bland has been a single father for […]
Share your story as a guest poster and be featured on our website and social media pages just like Amanda. Click here.
Admittedly, protective styling is a great way to protect your hair from damage. There are box braids, kinky twists, mini twists, mini plaits, wigs, weaves, buns and many more protective […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here