If you’re struggling with finding different hairstyles to rock with your natural hair, you don’t have to feel frustrated. There are a number of new and fun ways to rock your hair when you think outside of the box. If you’re willing to diversify a bit, you’ll find that natural hair never has to […]
Black Panther is the first, all-black cast movie with the representation of a black superhero to hit the silver screen. The movie has become more than entertainment. It seems to have awakened a deep-rooted sense of pride in African heritage. Across the nation, many of color poured out to see the film, decked out in […]
YouTuber and world traveler CharlyCheer did the Big Chop on the streets of Hanoi, Vietnam. The 31-year-old’s natural hair locked into a sort of side bun because she hadn’t been taking care of it.
After mustering up all of the courage she could, CharlyCheer sat next to the barber and used his scissors to chop […]
Vlogger Brittany Adams shared her tips on an “easy” twistout” with our Natural Haircare News readers. Take a few minutes to watch Brittany’s video below.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair - A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim - That Is The Question