Many of us know at least one woman who used to do hair in her kitchen on the weekends. She hooked up your friend’s braids on a regular and told you she could “squeeze you in” after she gets off work on Wednesday. That home entrepreneur was someone who made the best of their […]
Last year, I stumbled upon an internet post that contained a heated conversation between a “kitchen” stylist and professional stylist. The post questioned the professionalism and expertise of kitchen stylists because they work out of the house. It was eye-opening to me because I always thought it was more of the customer’s choice on which […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- To Trim Or Not To Trim – That Is The Question