Download the audio: (4 mins, 7 secs)
Are naturals over 40 represented in social media? We have some thoughts on the topic, (no surprise)! Listen to hear what we think.
Bottom Line: We want to raise the profile of the mature natural-haired black women. You can help us […]
[Scroll down to take our poll]
We love the conversation and information sharing on social media about natural hair. From Facebook to Instagram, the idea of wearing our hair unaltered by chemicals has become as natural as breathing.
But what seems to be missing is the voice of the mature natural-haired woman, that is women […]
Just what is “wash and wear” hair”?
Everyone who completed the survey had the option of entering their name and email address for a chance to win one of two $25 Amazon gift cards and Porcha and Sami […]
We have two natural hair product giveaways and one survey that we want to make sure that you take advantage of:
Or should I say, “help two sisters out”. Pamela and I are very interested in learning more about the experiences of naturals over 40.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here