We are excited about the growing buzz for Coils to Locs!
Co-Founder Dianne Austin was chosen as the “Everyday Amazing Health Professional of the Game” as part of the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center’s partnership with the New England Patriots Radio network.
The spot aired during the January 20, 2019 Patriots game against the Kansas […]
Interviewing Tonya Cross, was like talking to your girlfriend at the kitchen table! We were really inspired to learn Tonya’s journey into entrepreneurship, her natural hair journey and more.
Tonya’s businesses are a family affair since her daughters all play a pivotal role in the daily operations. Daughter Desere’ 25 is the Creative Director, […]
Why is it important to be culturally sensitive as a physician when recommending hair products to women of color? What motivated Dr. Hicks-Graham to create her own product line for women with natural hair? How does LivSo, a clinically tested hair product line addresses the unique needs of women with kinky, […]
Don’t miss our engaging conversation with physician and entrepreneur, Dr. Shari Hicks Graham as she shares her insights on women of color and hair loss, hair tips and strategies and what motivated her to start her clinically tested product line LivSo, which features products geared specifically for women with kinky, curly […]
Whether you are a natural or you are thinking about going natural, you’ll want to join us for an engaging conversation with author Orjanette Bryant as she discusses her new book, Nubia’s Guide To Going Natural delves into very interesting aspects of the natural hair conversation including:
The concept that “creamy […]
Click to listen to audio:
NHCN co-founders Dianne and Pamela talk about Pamela’s journey as a black actress with natural hair in Hollywood and whether or not being natural has impacted Pamela’s career.
Mentioned in this episode: Pamela’s IMDB Acting Credits Page
“Changing attitudes about natural hair” is what we do at […]
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Transitioners Start Here