Download the audio: (4 mins, 7 secs)
Are naturals over 40 represented in social media? We have some thoughts on the topic, (no surprise)! Listen to hear what we think.
Bottom Line: We want to raise the profile of the mature natural-haired black women. You can help us […]
[Audio clip: view full post to listen]
Download the audio (13 mins, 18 secs)
There are women in countries such as Asia, India, and parts of Latin America whose hair is being forcibly cut off of their heads. Other women […]
Dianne conducts a powerful interview with Carolina Contreras of MissRizos.com.
Some Naturalistas love wash and go’s regardless of shrinkage and others, well – HATE it.
Is the natural hair journey that has gained momentum over the last several years just the “Flavor of the Month”, or is it here to stay? Listen to the talk show and then tell us what you think by leaving your comments.
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here