I first texturized my daughter’s hair when she was 10 years old.
I had not yet come to embrace my natural hair journey at that time and I still relaxed my own hair. To be honest, I put a texturizer in her hair out of pure laziness on my part. Her hair, which I […]
Curl typing or hair typing is important if you want to achieve the best results in terms of caring for, managing and styling your natural hair.
When I was a little girl, I envied one of my classmates’ lunches. He always packed the most delicious looking tuna sandwiches!
You see, tuna sandwiches were my favorite lunch at that time. And my sandwich always tasted so good! But, my classmate Jacques’ tuna fish sandwiches – also his favorite – always looked like tuna sandwich perfection!
Explore Our Website!
Let’s Stay In Touch
What Others Are Saying
Natural Haircare Topics
- How Do You Know If You Have Scab Hair? Pictures
- 6 Tips for Controlling Frizz in Natural Hair
- The Finer Things In Life: Tips For Fine Hair Naturals!
- Combating Fairy Knots In Natural Hair, (Single Strand Knots)
- The LOC Method: 3 Steps For Happy, Moisture Rich, Natural Hair
- Mature Women and Natural Hair – A Photo Gallery
- Why Did Black Women Start Perming Their Hair In The First Place
- Top 5 Sexy Natural Hairstyles: A Man’s Perspective
- Natural Haircare Training and Certification Available at a North Carolina Community College
- Transitioners Start Here